II Corinthians 12:9-10

"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities... for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong."
II Corinthians 12:9-10

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 5: 180

Saturday, November 21, 2009:

Two good memories from today. First of all, it was the first time I could eat some solid food, and actually even feel hungry for it. And what better to eat than a sandwich from Panera? It was definitely a good day.


The second thing I remember was asking my mom if I could call my principal, who was driving the school bus back from the college trip that day. I had to let him know that I had gained almost an inch and a half from this surgery! Of course, it makes me a little nervous to think about this phone call, because the only part I remember was asking how the guys did in the basketball tournament and finding out that they had gotten second... I think. So, I have no idea what I said, but I bet it was interesting.

I was feeling some good improvements that day. It was like I had taken a 180 turn around compared to the day before! I still had a long road ahead of me, but God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment