II Corinthians 12:9-10

"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities... for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong."
II Corinthians 12:9-10

Sunday, July 22, 2018

The Secret of Scoliosis

Scoliosis is not cancer.
Scoliosis is not ALS.
Scoliosis is not a brain tumor. 

Scoliosis is not diabetes.
Scoliosis is not autism.
Scoliosis is scoliosis.

There are horrible diseases that deserve awareness, research, funding, and a cure. Diseases that take lives of so many precious people. So why do I care so much about scoliosis?

Scoliosis can actually be life-threatening in extreme cases. However, most people experience scoliosis from a mild to severe spectrum. Scoliosis affects thousands of people. It affects your health, confidence, physical abilities, emotions, appearance, and so much more. 

Scoliosis should NOT be a secret. How is something so common so unheard of to many people? This is why my blog exists. This is why I made a YouTube video, a FaceBook page, host benefit concerts every year, and correspond with other scoliosis patients. The world needs to know about scoliosis.

This is why I am asking you, my friends I know, and friends I've never met, to nominate me for the WEGO Health Patient Leader award.


Spread the word, stop the curve.
Scoliosis is no secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment