II Corinthians 12:9-10

"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities... for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong."
II Corinthians 12:9-10

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Global Scoliosis Foundation of Chicago

This June, I crossed off yet another item off the bucket list: start a scoliosis chapter. As president of this chapter in Chicago, I must hold four main events a year. These events can include fundraisers (my favorite!), educational meetings, social gatherings, etc.

Our first event was a fundraiser for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. A concert featuring movie theme songs and "familiar favorites" raised $865! Coming soon will be a Christmas concert!

If you are interested in following our latest efforts to spread awareness, encourage those with spinal deformities, or raise money for incredible charities, you can like my FaceBook page HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment