II Corinthians 12:9-10

"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities... for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong."
II Corinthians 12:9-10

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Where's Waldo?

My scoliosis advocacy on the internet has sort of become a game of "Where's Waldo?" this summer. I'm all over multiple scoliosis sites in some shape or form, but sometimes you have to look a little harder to find me. So I'm going to give you just a few of the links to other sites that I've had the opportunity to be a part of.

The first site I contributed to is YouTube. I made my video with the intention of helping others who are going to face the same surgery. And it's had more responses than I ever imagined it would have!

You can find me on another health advocate's blog, as well. She has spotlight interviews to get the word out about their conditions in a great effort to help others. 

On WEGO Health TV, you'll find me in the joint pain section. If you want my two cents on how to stay active with joint pain, you can watch these little informational video interviews.

The National Scoliosis Foundation Forum is a great site for scoliosis patients or parents of patients to join. I enjoy talking to others and sharing experiences with each other.

What is the point of all this? I'm a scoliosis advocate, of course! I know things now that I would have wanted to know while going through my scoliosis experiences. And there are TONS of parents and kids out there who could benefit from my help. I didn't go through all that for nothing! So whether I join an online health community or others add my links to their personal blogs, I've found that it's easy to spread the word. And it's not hard to find me out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment